The Records Management Liaison Office is available to assist the University community with guidance on the most appropriate records management and disposition processes within a department or unit.
This section will provide access to recent and previous training and workshops on a variety of topics that will support all staff, faculty and student assistants with records management projects.
Recent Training & Workshops (Videos)
- Revision & Assessment (NEW)
- Managing Conference Recordings
- Social Media
- RM While Working Remotely
Previous Training & Workshops (PPT)
- RM Training - Revision & Assessment (NEW)
- RM Training - Connecting the Dots
- RM Training - TimeToCleanUp
- RM Training - Basics Of RM
- Email Management
- Vital Records Guide (coming soon)