The Records Management Liaison Office is available to assist the University community with guidance on the most appropriate records management and disposition processes within a department or unit.
This section will provide access to recent and previous training and workshops on a variety of topics that will support all staff, faculty and student assistants with records management projects.
Recent Training & Workshops (Videos)
Previous Training & Workshops (PPT)
- RM Training – The Process (NEW!)
- RM Training – The Assessment
- TOSS Records
- RM Training - Final Stage
- RM Training - General Records Schedules
- RM Training - Revision & Assessment
- RM Training - Connecting the Dots
- RM Training - TimeToCleanUp
- RM Training - Basics Of RM
- RM Training - When to Digitize